Secure education of deserving students from economically backward families.
In the present social environment, it is essential to ensure that our next generations are not deprived of educational, employment & entrepreneurial opportunities. Towards achieving this purpose, it is proposed to establish ‘Vidya Nidhi’ to support education of deserving students from economically weaker families.
REVIVING A TRADITION
Anandashram has been supporting education of deserving students by providing hostel accommodation in Pune. In the past, Anandashram also used to provide scholarships to students. The establishment of Vidya Nidhi under the aegis of Anandashram Sanstha will revive this tradition of giving economic support to deserving students.
1. Vidya Nidhi will be managed as a separate fund in Anandashram Sanstha account books and all donors will be eligible for Income Tax Sec 80 G benefits
2. Vidya Nidhi operations will commence from April 2019. Vidya Nidhi will be used for providing either scholarship grants or education loans to deserving students from economically weaker sections.
3. Such grants/loans would be returnable by the awardee, after he/she starts earning. This returned amount will then be available for supporting additional students.
4. All donors contributing Rs 25,000/- per annum or more would be members & other donors would be associate members of Anandashram Vidya Nidhi
5. A Committee of 2 Members and Managing Trustee of Anandashram Sanstha will be formed to finalize detailed procedure for applications, scrutiny, recommendation & approval of grants/loans. Beneficiary information & Vidya Nidhi accounts will be circulated to all members once a year
6. Mentoring, career guidance, placement assistance will also be considered.
Please support this noble cause generously with your valued contribution at the earliest. Apart from contribution, your involvement in Vidya Nidhi activities is most welcome.
You may transfer funds on line per Bank / IFSC details given here...Donate
APPLY FOR SCHOLARSHIP / EDUCATION LOAN
PRELIMINARY INFORMATION FORM FOR LOAN SCHOLARSHIP
If you have any questions or need any further information about Vidya Nidhi please write to us sending email to email@example.com.
Board of Trustee